Liora Manne Napoli Border Rug Black 7'6"X9'6" Indoor Outdoor Rectangle Trans Ocean NPI71742048 087215420687
Napoli Border Rug in Black (Multiple Sizes) by Liora Manne / Trans Ocean
Estimated Time for Free Shipping: 7-10 business days
Subject to Availability
Subject to Availability
Durable with a soft pile, this classic solid border rug is not only timeless, it provides your home with lasting style. A sophisticated color palette will add a fresh look and character making it the prefect accent piece. Hand hooked of weather-resistant fiber, this collection is a blend of comfort, softness and durability. Napoli features vivid color and is treated for added fade resistance. It's an easy-care, stress-free rug suitable for any high traffic area. Limiting exposure to rain, moisture and direct sun will prolong rug life.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Do not use beater brush. If long ends appear do not pull. This is not a defect. It is a normal occurrence in hand tufted rugs and is easily remedied using scissors to trim the sprouted section even with the rug. Sponge spots clean. To clean full rug, gently rinse with a solution of mild detergent and water. Hose rug clean, lift off ground and allow to dry thoroughly. Reducing exposure to rain and moisture will prolong rug life. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Backing: Latex
- Secondary Colors: Secondary color: Natural
- Pattern Name: Border
- Construction: Hand Tufted
- PileHeight: 0.37
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
- Style: Contemporary
- Item Type: Everywear
- Country of Origin: China
7ft6in x 9ft6in: 7'6" x 9'6"
5ft x 7ft6in: 5' x 7'6"
42in x 66in: 42" x 66"
24in x 8ft: 24" x 8'
7ft6in x 9ft6in: 31.35 lbs
5ft x 7ft6in: 16.5 lbs
42in x 66in: 8.47 lbs
24in x 8ft: 7.04 lbs
Write Your Own Review
Questions on shipping and delivery?
After you order, the item gets packed and prepped. Once it’s out the door, you’ll get a tracking number to see where your item is in transit.
How will it get to me?
- Smaller items will come like any FedEx/UPS delivery that comes to your home or business.
- Larger items will go on freight truck. They’ll call you to schedule a good date/time for you to receive the items.
Why does it take so long to get to me?
- To bring the best possible service and make sure items are delivered without damages or blemishes, we have delivery partners that do nothing but deliver furniture. Does this make things a little slower? Yes. But we’d rather you have your items in perfect condition but a little slower, than damaged or blemished.
- Many small parcel items will take the standard delivery time of 3-7 business days, depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse.
Benefits with Shopping with Zoetico
- Delivery Appointments - You’ll know exactly when it’s coming!
- Free In Home White Glove Shipping - Don’t worry about bringing it in or getting a friend to help!*
- Free Returns - Don’t like it? Pack it back up and we’ll come get it!